Factors that affect compensation for a car accident injury
- October 7, 2016
- No comments
You can receive compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and related expenses if you have been injured in a car accident. Here are some factors that affect compensation for a car accident injury:
- The police report.
- How quickly you sought medical help.
- Pre-existing injuries that became worse as a result of the accident. Comparing an X-ray or ultra sound before and after the accident will help show the added harm caused to the area.
- DUI/DWI charges.
- Statements that you make to other drivers or passengers after the accident.
- Witness testimonies.
- Photographs taken of the accident scene.
- Records and documents that confirm the number of days and wages lost due to the accident.
- Personal injury limits mentioned in your car insurance policy.
Contact Rockland Injury Lawyers for assistance in your car accident case
If you have been injured in a car accident due to drunken driving, contact the attorneys at Rockland Injury Lawyers. We will work hard to claim maximum compensation for your injuries. Call us at 845-709-8005 , 800-940-1799 or send an email to or email@example.com