Rockland County Injury Lawyers – Tips to Avoid Motorcycle Accidents
- March 18, 2015
- No comments
Motorcycle accidents have been increasing in Rockland County. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), out of 100 motorcycle accidents, 37 cyclists are not wearing helmets. These accidents can lead to dreadful injuries.
Tips to Avoid Motorcycle Accidents
- Avoid riding your motorcycle at high speeds.
- Always wear bright, visible clothing.
- Always wear protective clothing like a helmet, leather jacket and pants, and gloves.
- Always follow traffic rules.
- Keep your bike in good working condition.
- Avoid riding in extreme weather conditions.
- Never ride your bike while under the influence of alcohol.
Accident Injury Lawyers in Rockland
If you are injured in a motorcycle accident in Rockland, then you need to hire an accident attorney. Accident attorneys at Rockland Injury Lawyers have a record of success handling accident cases in Rockland. They are knowledgeable and professional. They will work to recover compensation for your injuries. Call 845-709-8005 / 800-940-1799 for a free consultation with Rockland Injury Lawyers.