Assessing the Worth of Your Slip and Fall Settlement
- July 17, 2015
- No comments
A slip and fall accident can happen on public or private property. If you were injured in a slip and fall accident, you may be able to claim compensation for your injuries.
The worth of your slip and fall settlement can be calculated based on the following:
- Medical bills: The medical bills related to the slip and fall (past and present) are required to calculate your injury damages and to claim compensation for them.
- Lost income: If you missed work because of your injuries, you may be able to claim compensation for the wages that you would have earned.
- Compensation for loss of earning capacity: If your injuries are severe to the point that you are not able to work, you may be able to claim compensation for your lost earning capacity.
- Compensation for pain and suffering: You may be eligible to claim compensation for pain and suffering.
- Claiming incidental expenses: Aside from the above mentioned expenses, there may be extra expenses such as transportation, out of pocket therapeutic costs etc. These costs may also be calculated and claimed.
Contact Slip and Fall Injury Lawyers in Spring Valley and Rockland County, NY
If you are injured in a slip and fall accident, contact a slip and fall injury lawyer. The slip and fall injury lawyers at Rockland Injury Lawyers in Spring Valley have claimed thousands of dollars for slip and fall accident victims. To consult, call at 845-709-8005.
*Past success does not necessarily indicate future results