When is a nursing home legally responsible for injuries to a resident?
When an act of negligence either based on the conduct of an employee or on a policy or ongoing practice on the premises ends up causing injuries to a resident, the nursing home can be legally responsible.
Nursing Home Abuse
- What are the different forms of abuse that takes place in a nursing home?
- When is a nursing home legally responsible for injuries to a resident?
- Are there exceptions in the nursing home abuse statute of limitations?
- What are the common legal claims you can make in a nursing home abuse lawsuit?
- What damages are recoverable in a nursing home abuse case?