What documents are necessary to take to the first free consultation with my personal injury lawyer?
A few documents to keep handy are:
- Copies of your medical bills and other accident-related expenses
- Photos of the accident and your injuries
- Letters or e-mails you received from insurance companies
- A copy of the police report
- Contact information of eyewitnesses
- What is a formal and informal personal injury lawsuit?
- What are the different reasons why compensatory damages are awarded in personal injury cases?
- What damages can I recover in a personal injury claim?
- How is legal liability determined in a personal injury accident?
- What Does PIP Insurance Cover?
- What Documentation is Necessary to Make A Personal Injury Claim?
- How does a plaintiff prove negligence in a personal injury claim?
- What documents should I bring to the personal injury consultation with my attorney?
- What Does a Personal Injury Attorney Do?
- What documents are necessary to take to the first free consultation with my personal injury lawyer?