What Does PIP Insurance Cover?
PIP insurance basically covers:
- $25 per day to reimburse the injured person for expenses that include transportation to and from medical treatment, assistance around the house, etc. This payment will apply for up to one year from the date the accident occurred.
- Reasonable rehabilitation and medical expenses related to injuries suffered in the accident
- 80% of lost wages up to $2,000 per month for a maximum of three years from the date of the accident
- $2,000 death benefit to the estate of anyone killed in the accident
- What is a formal and informal personal injury lawsuit?
- What are the different reasons why compensatory damages are awarded in personal injury cases?
- What damages can I recover in a personal injury claim?
- How is legal liability determined in a personal injury accident?
- What Does PIP Insurance Cover?
- What Documentation is Necessary to Make A Personal Injury Claim?
- How does a plaintiff prove negligence in a personal injury claim?
- What documents should I bring to the personal injury consultation with my attorney?
- What Does a Personal Injury Attorney Do?
- What documents are necessary to take to the first free consultation with my personal injury lawyer?