Personal Injury Claims: When You Need a Lawyer
- September 19, 2018
- No comments
Personal Injury is the term most commonly used to refer to a type of offense claiming that the accuser’s injury has been caused by the negligence of another.In many cases, someone else is at fault and the accident victims have the right to compensation. Personal injury law is complicated,but with the help of a personal injury attorney, the process of claiming compensation can be easily understood.
When You Need a Lawyer
You need a lawyer when you want to claim compensation for your injuries. If you’re injured because of someone else’s negligence,then you should contact a personal injury lawyer in Spring Valley, NY. Rockland Injury Lawyers has the experience and knowledge to help you understand the legal system, and to ensure your voice is heard.
Personal Injury Practice Areas
- Car accidents, (both driver and passenger)
- Motorcycle accidents, (both biker or passenger)
- Pedestrian accidents and bicycle accidents, including wrongful death and fatal accidents
- Construction accidents, including injuries from scaffolds, ladders, and falling objects
- Premises liability, including dog bites, slip and fall or trip and fall accidents
- Medical malpractice, including surgical errors, birth injuries, failure to diagnose and prescription drug errors
Call Today and Get the Help of Our Experts
Rockland Injury Lawyers have been advocating for the rights of the injured since 1958. We work hard to ensure you get justice. So call us today!
We serve all through Rockland County and Spring Valley.
You can fill out the form at the contact us page and we will get back to you.