Slide: What Kind of Lawsuit can be Filed After a Construction Accident?

If you have lost a loved one in a construction accident, you can file a claim. You may file a wrongful death action and a survivor action for your loved one’s wrongful death. View the slide show to know more. Call 845-709-8005 or 800-940-1799 or mail us at or

Construction Accident

Click here to Downlaod PPT

Share on Google+0Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on TwitterPin on Pinterest0Share on Tumblr0Share on StumbleUpon0
Tags: , , ,

Leave a Comment

10 + 4 =

Disclaimer : This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.