The Law Office of Reuven Epstein – Ready to Handle Your Personal Injury case!
What Constitutes Negligence?
In order to keep people safe, everyone must play their part. Property owners are obligated to keep their property safe. Drivers are obligated to drive safely, follow traffic laws, and maintain a proper level of insurance. Medical providers must use accepted medical practices and their own expertise to give patients the care they deserve. Any failure to do so is considered negligence.
Unfortunately, negligence can lead to accidents almost anywhere, from your place of work to the park where you walk your dog. Slip and falls, dog bites, and motor vehicle accidents are all too common as unsuspecting individuals go about their daily routines. Even those places with the highest burden of safety, such as medical offices or construction sites, can create conditions that put your life at risk, whether through a negligent action or through a failure to act on something that falls under their responsibility.
If you’ve been injured because someone else failed to live up to their obligations, the consequences can be devastating and long-lasting. The impact of someone else’s negligence can include more than just your mounting medical bills; it can affect every aspect of your life, including your ability to earn a living. Victims often spend years in and out of physical therapy, and many require consistent psychiatric help to overcome their trauma.
Additionally, accidents take a high emotional, physical, and financial toll on not just the victim, but on their entire family, as well. At the Law Office of Reuven Epstein, we’ve seen over and over again how hard it can be to begin rebuilding your life even with strong financial and familial support.
- How Is A Personal Injury Claim Involving An Uninsured Motorist Different From A Regular Claim?
- What Exactly Is PIP And Is It Required In New York?
- What Are Some Of The Defenses That You See Insurance Companies Use To Avoid Paying Out On Injury Claims?
- What Has Happened With The Claims That Were Active Since And During March 2020 When The COVID Shutdown Started In The US?
- Should I Wait To File A Personal Injury Claim Until The Courts Are Fully Open And Operational?
- For Someone Who’s Been Injured In An Accident And Needs To File A Personal Injury Claim, But Maybe Is Not Comfortable Going Into A Hospital Right Now, Are There Other Ways To Get Medical Treatment Or Care And Evidence To Back Up Their Claim?
The Law Office of Reuven Epstein in Nanuet, NY has the experience and ‘know-how’ to help you navigate the legal system.
Practice Areas Include:
- Wrongful death and fatal accidents
- Car accidents (both driver and passenger)
- Motorcycle accidents (both biker or passenger)
- Pedestrian accidents and bicycle accidents
- Construction accidents including injuries from scaffolds, ladders, and falling objects
- Slip and fall or trip and fall accidents
- Premises liability
- Dog bites
- Medical malpractice including surgical errors, birth injuries, failure to diagnose and prescription drug errors
What Can a Personal Injury Lawyer Do for Me?
A personal injury lawyer is highly experienced and trained in the field and has a vast understanding of personal injury litigation. If you’ve been injured because of someone else’s negligence, obtaining the right legal representation is crucial. A personal injury lawyer will ensure the financial burden does not have to fall on you and your family but on the person or people responsible. With the help of an expert attorney, you can move forward knowing you have all of the resources you need to begin to feel whole again.
Don’t try to go up against a big insurance company yourself. Don’t settle for their offer of compensation that leaves you and your family still footing some of the bill. You deserve a compassionate attorney advocating for everything you need to move forward with your life.
Contact Us for Personal Injury Lawyers in Nanuet, New York
Personal injury lawyer Reuven Epstein has over 35 years of experience dealing with accident cases in the state of New York. He’s successfully handled everything from motor vehicle accidents to medical malpractice lawsuits, construction site injuries to wrongful death. He understands the heavy burden that accident victims must bear for someone else’s mistake, and he’s spent his entire career fighting to lighten their load. The Law Office of Reuven Epstein is here to guide Nanuet, NY, residents through the dark days after accidents caused by negligence and protect their victims’ rights.
At the Law Office of Reuven Epstein, we fight to make the negligent party and their insurance company cover not only your medical and psychiatric bills but other damages including your lost wages from the time you missed work while recovering, as well. You deserve the best attorneys on your side seeking the maximum compensation for your injury.
Highly skilled in the personal injury field and professional at all times, attorney Reuven Epstein is known for showing kindness to his clients but unyielding opposition to the individual or company that wronged them.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today!
If you live in Nanuet or the surrounding area and have been a victim of negligence, let the Law Office of Reuven Epstein get you or your loved one what you deserve as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
We are proud to serve Nanuet and all of Rockland County.